Frontline Security Pte Ltd was established in March 2006 and has since been a leading provider of security solutions and consultancy to corporate across Singapore. It is now a part of the Tenon Group which operates in India, UK and Singapore with over 70,000 security officers and remote monitoring facilities.
We partner and service commercial and industrial buildings, educational institutions, government organizations, hotels, service apartments, condominiums, schools, shopping complex, manufacturing industries, fishery ports, airports, logistics hubs, oil and gas installations and many other established organizations.
The service spectrum includes a very comprehensive range of value-added security and surveillance products to address evolving needs of every organization. Frontline Security specializes in security products like; CCTV, Access Control Systems, Biometric Time and Attendance Systems, Guard Patrol Systems, GPS Tracking Systems, Intelligent Security Management Systems, Visitor Management System, Metal detectors, Under Vehicle Surveillance Systems, Intrusion Alarm Systems and many more security and investigation equipment. We also provide security management and consultancy which includes risk assessment, identifying specific lapses and threats, loss control procedures to protect you as a client, your business and valuable assets thus ensuring business continuity in an emergency or crisis situation.
Mission Statement: Is to safeguard your organization and its assets, employees and all your critical information by providing a total security solution beneficial to you.
With over 400 security officers and 100 clients, Frontline Security has been graded ‘A’ (Excellent) by Singapore Police Force for the year 2018.
Frontline Security provides close protection officers for your special needs.
Frontline Security also have its own Approved Training Office (ATO) where we conduct our WSQ Security Courses. Our passing rate of our course attendees are above 90% at our Training Centre.
We provide off-site CCTV monitoring and protection services for commercial, industrial and residential premises through the use of remote digital technology, cameras on site make the use of movement sensors. Giving you all the benefits of 24/7 protection without the need for a permanently manned site presence.
CCTV Remote Monitoring has become a growth area in security with new products continually being released onto the market. We are always reviewing these and are happy to look at any new systems.
- Reduce the cost of employing on-site security guards
- Lower the costs of managing your own equipment
- Guarantee an effective response to all alerts
- Deter crime and increase rates of detection
- Improve safety and peace of mind for on-site staff
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Ensure a single, convenient point of contact for all your remote monitoring needs
We offer specialized consultancy which are adapted and optimized for your specific requirement.
CCTV & HDCVI
Time & Attendance
Frontline Security Pte Ltd is committed to adding value to our clients by delivering service excellence in the security sector.
The Company operates Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Management System to the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
The Top Management and staff of Frontline Security Pte Ltd are committed to:
- Consistently meeting clients satisfaction through providing quality product and service excellence.
- Ensuring that all our projects are always delivered on time, as specified by our clients.
- Providing training on QEHS awareness for all employees.
- Prevent / Eliminate / Minimize / Control, risk due to Occupational Health and Safety hazards.
- Eliminate / Minimize / Control the pollution & environmental impacts associated with our activities.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Continual improvement of Quality, Environment & Occupational Health and Safety performance through monitoring and review of set objectives and targets.
- Communicate this policy to all the persons working for or on behalf of Frontline Security Pte Ltd.
This QEHS Policy is reviewed regularly in order to ensure its continuing suitability. The Company also constantly monitors its Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
Our Recruitment Process
Frontline Security evaluates an applicant’s ability, skills, experience, work history and suitability to ensure that every employee meets employment standards. B y developing extensive job profiles and information as to the type of person best suited to the environment and culture of individual customers
Operation On Site
Our Security Officers are trained to be conversant with the site operating procedures so that he or she would be able to discharge his or her duties efficiently for the maximum-security coverage of the client’s premises. Loss Prevention Officers are required to report in uniform 15 minutes before the commencement of their shift.
Upon reporting on site officers are required to individually contact the Frontline Security Operations Centre giving their reporting status.
Officers are ensure that during the handing and taking over of shift the following are physically checked and strictly observed:
- Any special instructions or follow-up issues to be addressed?
- Equipment Check to confirm all communication equipments are functioning normally.
- Fire Panel, Intruder Alarm & Surveillance Systems are in operational mode.
- Key contents in the Key Press are intact and tally with the Key Register Book.
- Visitor and Contractor Passes tally with the Contractor / Visitor Book.
Any discrepancy or malfunction detected will be documented into the Security Logbook and immediately reported for corrective action.